The 3M USF-C RV / Marine Undersink Filtration System is a chemical reduction filter that provides clean, great tasting water for any sink! When you leave the house, leave the bottled water at home and install the USF-C in your boat or RV today!
The 3M USFC Recreational Vehicle/Marine Undersink Filtration System installs under any sink with a suitable 2.5" clearance for filter-changing.
Benefits of USF-C :
- Provides Cleaner, Clearer Water
- Improves the Taste & Smell of your Water
- Dedicated Faucet Included
- Saves you on the cost of storing expensive bottled water
- Reduces >95% of Chlorine
- Reduces Sediment, Dirt, Rust, Sand, and Silt down to .5 micron
- Reduces Parasitic Protozoan Cysts (Giardia & Cryptosporidium)
- Reduces Benzene, DiChlorobenzen, Toxaphene
- Reduces Lead & Mercury
- Reduces Turbidity
- Patented Carbon Block for Improved Absorption
- .5 GPM Flow Rate
- 500 Gallon Filter Capacity
- 1/4" Connections
- 12.5" x 2.875"
- Sanitary Quick Change Design
The USF-A includes instructions, Filter Head & Bracket, one Model C Filter Cartridge, Dedicated Faucet with 1/4" Tubing, Self Tapping Valve, and Extra Tubing. Estimated installation time is 20-30 minutes.