The 3M WV-B2 Recreational / Marine Filtration System can be installed in your RV, Boat, or home to provide clean, high quality drinking, cooking, and bath water. Save space and money on storing bottled water and install your WV-B2 System today! Part number 5616207.
Benefits of the WV-B2:
- Minimizes Concerns regarding biological contamination while improving the taste, smell & clarity of your water
- Connects to Your Existing Faucet or the Main Line on your Recreational Vehicle or Boat
- Saves On Cost and Storage of Bottled Water
- Sanitary Quick Change Design
- Easy Installation (20-30 Minutes)
- Reduces Bacteria up to 99.99%
- Reduces Algae up to 99.99 %
- Reduces Parasitic Protozoan Cysts up to 99.99%
- Reduces Mold Spores up to 99.99%
- Reduces Chlorine >95%
- Reduces Sediment, Dirt, Rust, Sand, Silt down to 0.2 Micron
- Patented Dual-Zone Nylon Membrane Bacteria Barrier
- Patented Carbon Block for Improved Absorption
- 1/2" Connections
- 2.5 GPM Flow Rate
- 7500 Gallon Filter Capacity
- 11 7/8" x 3 1/4" x 4"
The WV-B2 Includes the following: Filter Head/Bracket, one Model B2 Cartridge, 3/8" Tubing, MPT Fittings, Push-In Faucet Adaptor, Stem Reducer, Elbow Fitting, By-Pass Plug and directions. Additional tools such as tube cutter, adjustable wrench, and pipe thread sealant tape may be required.
Filter life will depend on water quality, usage, and the capacity in which the filter is installed.