The Hydrotech Aqua Flo EBP75TFC-3SF Reverse Osmosis System with Pro Tank and Booster Pump is a 4-stage reverse osmosis system set at an economical price point for price-conscious consumers. The booster pump raises and keeps your water pressure at the optimum level for maximum production and rejection of total dissolved solids, which are just about anything that can seep into your home's water. The unit switches off when the tank is filled and protects the pump against run dry situations. Enjoy better tasting and healthier water at a fraction of the cost of bottled water!
This system's membrane removes or reduces the following contaminants: arsenic, barium, chromium, cadmium, copper, cysts, fluoride, lead, radium, selenium, turbidity, TDS, nitrate, nitrite, magnesium, calcium, sodium, nickel, mercury, zinc, iron, ammonium, bicarbonate, sulfate, tannin, chloride, bromide and sediment.
The Hydrotech E75TFC3SF includes:
- 1 Chrome-plated non-air gap faucet
- 1 4 gallon polypropylene tank (diam.: 11", height 13 3/4")
- 1 10" 5 micron pre-filter (SDF-25-1005)
- 1 10" activated carbon pre-filter (CB-250-975-05)
- 1 10" activated carbon post-filter (CCBC-10)
- 1 Thin film composite membrane with the ability to process 75 Gallons Per Day (92022)
- 1 Wrench
- Quick-connect fittings for easy installation
E75TFC-3SF Product Manual
The E75TFC-3SF also comes with an owner's manual and installation guide. Filters should be replaced every 6 months for optimum performance and the membrane should be replaced every 2 to 3 years depending on usage and water quality. Part number 2876.