The Supco WF282 replaces the following filters:
- Aquafresh WF282, 100749-C, 100749C, 100810/A, 100810A, 215C1152P002, 238C2334P001, 35917-MN-1, 9914, AP3418061, GSWF3PK, GSWFDS, GTH22SHP, GTS18KHP, GTS18SHP, GTS22KHP, PC36011, PC56994, PC58696, PDS20MCP, PDS20SCP, PDS22MCP, PDS22SCP, PDS22SHR, PFCS1NJWSS, PS951515, PTS22LHP, PTS22SHP, PTS25LHP, PTS25SHP
- GE MSWF, 101820/A, 101820A, 101821-B, 101821B. 238C2334P003, AP3997949, MSWF3PK, MSWFDS, PC46783, PS1559689, WR02X12345, WR02X12801
The Supco WF282 can be used as a replacement for GE part number MSWF and Sears part numbers 9914 and 46-9914. Get the same quality filtration for less cash!
The WF-282 Specifications:
- Flow Rate: .5 GPM
- Temp Range: 33 - 100 F
- Pressure Range: 40 - 125 psig
- Capacity: 750 Gallons or 6 months
- Also replaces the Aquafresh WF282
The WF282 is designed to meet or exceed NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 52. This refridgerator filter has been internally tested to reduce the following:
- 94.20% 2,4-D
- 99.93% Asbestos
- 94.90% Atrazine
- 96.30% Benzene
- 97.80% Chlorine
- 99.99% Cysts
- 99.35% Lead
- 99.00% Lindane
- 99.96% Particulates
- 87.50% Toxaphene
- 99.80% Turbidity
The WF-282 replaces part numbers MSWF, 46-9914, 469914, 9914 and fits in most GE models GTH22, GTS18, GTS22, PDS20, PDS22, PTS22, PTS25.
The WF282 needs to be replaced every 6 months based on water quality and usage. Please flush the WF-282 for a few minutes before using to remove any loose carbon fines that may be coming through in the water.