Supco WF284 Replacement Filter - WFCB, WF1CB
The Supco WF284 is for use with the following brands and associated model numbers:
- Frigidaire/Electrolux 218710901, 218710902, 218717805, 218732306, 218904501, 218904602, 218907800, 240389101, 240389102, 240394501,
5303917752, 5303917836, 5303917937, 5303918017, SWFB, SWF1CB, SWCB, WFB, WF1CB, WFCB, WFCB12, WFCB18, WFCB20
- Power SourcePlus NGRG-100, NGRG-2000, RC101, RC200, RF200, RF10, RF100,
RG100, RC101, RC200, RF200, RF10, RF100
- Sears/Kenmore 46-9910, 46-9906, 9910P, 046991000, 0469906000
The Supco WF284 Replacement Filter - WFCB, WF1CB is a refrigerator water filter that has been manufacturer tested for high quality performance and replaces both blue and white capped models (WF1CB and WFCB). This replacement refrigerator filter is designed to meet or exceed NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 52 to reduce 2,4-D; asbestos; atrazine; benzene; chlorine; cysts; lead; lindane; particulates; toxaphene; and turbidity in drinking water and ice.
Supco WF284 Specifications:
- Flow Rate: 0.375 GPM
- Capacity: 400 Gallons
- Pressure Range: 30-125 psi
- Replaces the Aquafresh WF284
- Temp. range: 33 - 100 degrees F
This compatible Aquafresh filter needs to be replaced every 3 to 6 months based on water quality and usage. Please flush the WF-284 for a few minutes before using to remove any loose carbon fines that may be coming through in the water.
Note: The filter cartridge sits inside of a white plastic “cup.” You will need to unscrew the cup before you can see the filter.
Supco WF284 Replacement Filter - WFCB, WF1CB Product Reviews :
Write a review
Not reviewed yet
Supco WF284 Replacement Filter - WFCB, WF1CB More Information:
- Product Inquiry