Doulton proudly supports the W3 Project and every purchase of a Doulton product benefits the W3 Charity Project.
The Doulton SuperCarb OBE Ceramic Water Filter W9222901 is a self-sterilizing with submicron filtration at an economical cost! The DSC-OBE fits Doulton housings as well as any housing that requires a standard size small, 2.5" x 9.5", OBE (Open at Both Ends) drinking water filter cartridge. Part Number W9222901.
The DSC-OBE reduces :
- taste & odor
- chlorine 97%
- particulate Class I
- Cysts (Cryptosporidium & Giardia) 99.99%
- Turbidity 99.69%
- Bacteria (E.Coli, Cholera, Shigella, Salmonella) 99%
The DSC-OBE SuperCarb Specifications:
- 1000 Gallon Capacity
- .5 GPM Flow Rate
- .9 micron filtration 99.99%
The Doulton Super-Carb features super carb, is silver impregnated, and has a carbon block core. This Ceramic Filter is certified by NSF and the WHO.
Stages of Filtration:
- First stage: The first stage consists of Doulton supercarb ceramic which provides genuine sub-micron filtration. The cartridge reduces fine particulate matter, bacteria, cysts and turbidity.
- Second stage: The incorporation of silver locked within the ceramic structure gives enhanced bacteriostatic and self sterilizing properties, preventing the growth of bacteria.
- Third stage: An inner core of activated carbon block removes chlorine and organic compounds.