The Filbur FC-1950 is a compatible replacement for the following pool and spa filters:
- Pac Fab/Pentair MY 100
- Pentair Pool Products/Pac Fab 17-2812
- Pentair Pool Products/Pac Fab 4985
- Pentair Pool Products/Pac Fab 32050204
- Wet Institute 17-2812
- Wet Institute 4985
- Wet Institute 32050204
- Unicel C-7699
- Pleatco PFAB100/-M
- Aladdin 19904
The Filbur Pool and Spa filters are made of Reemay spunbound polyester pleated filter media with thermally bonded polyurethane caps and punched PVC pipe cores ensuring durability and consistent flow.
All Filbur Pool & Spa Filters also feature Anti-Microbial technology, or Microban Technology, which prevents microbes, such as bacteria, mold, fungi, and mildew from growing or reproducing. Microban Technology is becoming an industry standard and is featured in all Filbur Brand Pool & Spa filters.
The Filbur FC1950 Product Specifications:
- Length: 22 1/8"
- Diameter: 7 7/8"
- Top: Open 3 1/16"
- Bottom: Open 3 1/16"
- Square Feet: 100
The Filbur FC1950 is compatible with hot tub filters made by Pac Fab, Pentair Pool Products, Wet Institute and others. Original Manufacturer part number 17-2812.
Cleaning your Filbur Pool and Spa Filters
- Its time to clean the filters when you notice a decrease in the pressure from your jets, or when the pressure in your filter tank increases by 8 psi from when the filter was newly installed.
- In order to clean the filter, first remove it from its canister and use a garden hose to dislodge any debris between the pleats. Soak the filter in commercially prepared filter cleaner, or spray with the same to remove organic material and oils. To remove stains soak overnight in a solution of one quart bleach and 5 gallons water.
- Thoroughly rinse the cartridge with fresh water and reinstall it into the canister. Be sure to follow manufacturer's directions for installing the filter.
- DO NOT use a high-pressure car wash wand, a stiff brush or acid wash to clean the filter cartridges as these methods can damage the filter media.