The Filmtec TW30-1812-24 RO Membrane is a 24 GPD Thin Film Composite reverse osmosis membrane. Dow Filmtec Part number 93430. Replaces 1220189.
Filmtec home drinking water elements are rated at 50 psi and will purify about 20% more water than competitive elements rated at 60 psi. The TW30-1812-24 can be used in many Reverse Osmosis Systems that require a 24 GPD membrane. This RO membrane replaces part number 1220189 as well as part number TW30-1812-16.
The Dow Filmtec TW30-1812-24 RO Membrane Specifications:
- Dimensions: 1.75" x 11.75"
- Max Operating Temp: 113 F
- Max Operating Pressure: 300 psig
- Max Feed Flow Rate: 2 GPM
- Max Feed Silt Density Index (SDI): 5
- Free Chlorine Tolerance: <0.1 ppm
- NSF/ANSI Standard 58 Tested and Certified
This membrane removes or reduces the following contaminants: arsenic, barium, chromium, cadmium, copper, cysts, fluoride, lead, radium, selenium, turbidity, TDS, nitrate, nitrite, magnesium, calcium, sodium, nickel, mercury, zinc, iron, ammonium, bicarbonate, sulfate, tannin, chloride, bromide, and sediment.