HM TDS-4 Meter will monitor the TDS levels for drinking water, water filters, hydroponics, Aquariums, Food and Coffee, Pools and Spas and residential RO applications. Measurement range is 0-9990 ppm.
TDS Meters Are Used To:
- Check the performance of your water filter
- Confirm your drinking water is at a safe, healthy TDS level
- Measure TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) levels for other applications
The HM TDS4 also features:
- Hold Function -- so you can save measurements for convenient reading and recording
- Auto-Off Function -- Shuts the meter off automatically after 10 minutes to conserve batteries
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC)
- Smallest & Lightest TDS meter on the market
- 1000+ Hours of Continuous Use
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
TDS4 Meter Specifications:
- TDS Range: 0-9990 ppm (parts per million)
- Temp Range: 0-80 degrees Celsius
- Resolution: 1 ppm, 1 degree Celsius
- Accuracy: plus or minus 2%
- Power Source: 2 x 1.5 volt button cell batteries (included)
- Battery life : 1000 hours
- Dimensions: 5.5" x .9" x .55"
Also known by part number TDS-4.