LG LT500P 5231JA2002A Refrigerator Water Filter
You Save: 52%
Recommended Compatible Filter
Supco WF290 replaces LG LT500P, 5231JA2002A
As low as
+ Free Shipping*
Buy 1 for $25.95 ea.
Buy 2 for $23.95 ea.
Buy 3+ for $19.95 ea.
Ships by Tomorrow 4/18/2014
Est. Delivery Friday 4/25/2014
The LG LT500P replaces the following refrigerator water filters:
- LG 5231JA2002A
- Kenmore 9890, 46-9890, ADQ72910902
- GEN11042FR-08, WF290, 04609890000, 09890, 4609890000, 469890, 5231JA2002, 5231JA2002B, 5231JA2002B-S, ADQ72910901, EFF-6005A, GEN11042F-08, PS2487038, SGF-LA22, WF-290, WSL-1
The LG LT500P filter fits the following LG refrigerator models:
- LFX25973SB, LFX25973ST, LFX25973SW
- LFX25974SB, LFX25974ST, LFX25974SW
- LSC23924SB, LSC23924ST, LSC23924SW
- LSC27910SB, LSC27910ST, LSC27910SW, LSC27910TT
- LSC27914SB, LSC27914ST, LSC27914SW
- LSC27921SB, LSC27921ST, LSC27921SW, LSC27921TT
- LSC27925SB, LSC27925ST, LSC27925SW
The LG LT500P 5231JA2002A Refrigerator Water Filter fits side-by-side LG refrigerator models and replaces part number 5231JA2002A for model 5231JA2002A-S. The 5231JA2002A water filter will also replace the Kenmore ADQ72910902. This LG refrigerator water filter reduces bad taste and odor in drinking water and ice, as well as chlorine, dirt, rust and other particles. The LG LT500P water filter also reduces lime scale build-up and offers added protection for your ice maker.
LG LT500P 5231JA2002A Refrigerator Water Filter specifications:
- Vertical installation
- Part number LT500P
- Capacity: 6 months/500 gallons
- Replaces the 5231JA2002A filter
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor, dirt, rust, and other particulates in drinking water and ice
You should replace your LG LT500P filter every six months or if your water has a bad taste or odor. The LT500P filter is also known as the LG LT500.
Supco WF290 replaces LG LT500P, 5231JA2002A Product Reviews :
Write a review
Not reviewed yet
Supco WF290 replaces LG LT500P, 5231JA2002A More Information:
- Product Inquiry