The Liquatec CB-250-975-05 Carbon Filter has been discontinued and has been replaced by the Hydronix CB-25-1005.
The Liquatec CB-250-975-05 Carbon Filter can be used to reduce chlorine, tasted & odor, and sediment from your drinking water. Great cost-to-performance value!
This filter is NSF/ANSI tested for material requirements only.
The CB250-975-05 Specifications Based on Independent Laboratory Testing:
- 5 Micron Nominal Filtration
- Dimensions: 2 1/2" x 9 7/8"
- Flow Rate: 1 GPM @ 2 psi drop
- Reduces: Chlorine, Taste & Odor, Sediment, and certain VOC's from water
- Solid block design eliminates channeling, by-pass or release of carbon fines
- FDA Listed Materials
The CB-250-975-05 will fit Pentek, Ametek, US Filter, American Plumber, Culligan and other brands of filter housings that require a standard size 10" Cartridge. This filter should be changed every 3-6 months depending on water quality and usage. Great Point of Use (POU) or Reverse Osmosis Application filter.