The Liquatec CB-250-20-05 Carbon Filter has been discontinued and replaced by the Hydronix CB-25-2005.
The Liquatec CB-250-20-05 Carbon Filter can be used to reduce chlorine, taste & odor, sediment, and certain VOC's from your water. Great cost-to-performance value!
This filter is NSF/ANSI tested for material requirements only.
The CB-250-20-05 Specifications Based on Independent Laboratory Testing:
- 5 Micron Nominal Filtration
- Dimensions: 2 1/2" x 20"
- Inner Diameter: 1.25"
- Flow Rate: 2 psi drop @ 2 GPM
- Reduces: Chlorine, Taste & Odor, Sediment, and Certain VOC's
- Capacity for Chlorine Reduction: 9,000 @ 2 GPM
- Solid block design eliminates channeling, by-pass or release of carbon fines
- FDA Listed Materials
The CB-250-20-05 will fit Pentek, Ametek, US Filter, American Plumber, Culligan and other brands of filter housings that require a standard size 20" Cartridge (not Big Blue). This filter should be changed every 3-6 months depending on water quality and usage.