3M Aquapure Hot Water Filter / Cold Water Filter
The 3M Aquapure Hot Water Filter / Cold Water Filter (AP2005-2) is a replacement water filter cartridge for the reduction of sediment, dirt, scale, rust, and other impurities down to the 5 micron level. The 3M Aqua-Pure AP2005-2 water filter has a high temperature range - it is able to be used in various hot water applications up to 170 degrees Fahrenheit as well as cold water applications down to 40 degrees. Used primarily as a sediment pre-filter, this 3M Aqua-Pure filter is for heavy sediment removal only and is not recommended for colloidal and/or basic sediment removal.
This 3M Hot/Cold water filter prevents the backwash of coarse sediment and is intended for use as a sediment pre-filter for various water filter systems which demand high purity such as commercial and light industrial uses, whole house systems, and more. This Aquapure sediment filter features high flow rates combined with a low water pressure drop, with flow rates up to 16 gallons per minute (16 GPM) depending on the system used. The 3M Aquapure sediment prefilter is compatible with all filter housings which use a 20"L x 2 1/2"D drop-in water filter cartridge replacement.
Aquapure AP2005-2 Pre-Filter Specifications:
- Max. Temp.: 170 F
- Flow Rate: 2.2 PSI @ 16 GPM
- Max. Pressure: Approx. 80 PSI
- Micron Rating: 5 micron nominal
- Dimensions: 2 1/2"D x 19 1/2"H
- Removes: Sediment, dirt, scale, rust, and more
- Filter Life: About 3-6 Months (replace when a reduction in flow is noticed)
- Filter Media: Commercial grade bi-component polypropylene and polyethylene thermally bonded fiber (FDA CFR-21 compliant materials)
This hot/cold sediment water filter replacement is also known as 3M Aqua-Pure part number AP2005-2.
3M Aquapure Hot Water Filter / Cold Water Filter Product Reviews :
Write a review