Applied Membranes M-T1812A36 RO Membrane
The Applied Membranes M-T1812A36 can be used in the following applications:
The Applied Membranes M-T1812A36 RO Membrane is a reverse osmosis membrane element that is built with high quality material and is among the finest in the industry. This water filter can be used in both residential and commercial settings depending on filtration requirements. This RO filter is NSF certified and guaranteed to reduce impurities found in drinking water.
The Applied Membranes M-T1812A36 is not the same as the TFM-36A or M-T1812A36. The M-T1812A36 is the standard industry style membrane whereas the Culligan RO membrane is for the AC series.
Applied Membranes M-T1812A36 RO Membrane specifications:
- Chlorine tolerance: 0
- Max. feed flow rate: 2gpm
- Minimum salt rejection: 96%
- Stabilized salt rejection: 98%
- Dimensions: 11.75" x 10" x 1.75"
- Max. feed water turbidity: 1 NTU
- Max. feed water SDI (15 min.): 5
- Max. operating temp.: 113 F (45 C)
- NSF certified for material requirements
- Max. operating pressure: 125 psi (0.86 MPa)
- Feedwater pH range, Continuous Operation: 2-11
- Minimum brine flow to permeate flow ratio: 4:1
- Permeate flow rate: 36 gallons/day (136 liters/day)
- Feedwater pH range, Short-Term Cleaning (30min): 1-12
Performance specifications are based on 500 ppm tap water, 50psi (0.35 MPa) applied pressure, 77 F (25 C) feed water temperature, feed water pH 7-8 and 15% recovery. Element permeate flow may vary +/- 15%.
Applied Membranes M-T1812A36 RO Membrane Product Reviews :
Write a review