Aqua Pure 10" Sediment Filter Cartridge - 1 Micron
The Aqua Pure GRMB01PP10UB is a compatible replacement sediment filter that fits the following:
- All standard water filter housings which use 10 inch x 2.5 inch water filters (9 7/8 inches x 2 1/2 inches)
This Aqua Pure 10" Sediment Filter Cartridge (Aqua Pure GRMB01PP10UB) is a 1 micron sediment filter replacement cartridge made of melt blown polypropylene. Aqua-Pure polypropylene water filters reduce sediment, dirt, sand, silt, rust, limescale, and other impurities in your water. This Aqua Pure sediment water filter offers excellent chemical resistance and a high dirt holding capacity, all at an inexpensive price. Constructed of food grade melt blown polypropylene fibers which filters out numerous particulates, this 10 inch sediment filter replacement contains no leachables.
Typical applications for the Aqua Pure GRMB01PP10UB polypropylene filter (also known as a PP filter) include under sink filtration, whole house filtration, potable water, food service, beverages, reverse osmosis prefiltration, fine chemicals, light industrial uses (electronics, plating solutions, etc), and more.
Aqua-Pure 10" Polypropylene Sediment Water Filter Cartridge:
- Max. Temp: 100 F
- Micron Rating: 1 Micron
- Dimensions: 10 inches x 2 1/2 inches
- Media: Ungrooved Melt Blown Polypropylene
- Flow Rate: About 8 gallons per minute (8 GPM)
- Filter Life: About 3-6 months or when a decrease in pressure is noticed
- Removes/Reduces: Sediment, dirt, sand, silt, limescale, rust, and other particulate matter
Filter life depends on local water quality and frequency of use. This 3M Aqua-Pure sediment filter replacement should be changed about every 3-6 months or when a decrease in pressure is noticed.
Aqua Pure 10" Sediment Filter Cartridge - 1 Micron Product Reviews :
Write a review
Not reviewed yet
Aqua Pure 10" Sediment Filter Cartridge - 1 Micron More Information:
- Product Inquiry