AquaCera Comp. System w/out Acc
The AquaCera IIQC Compatible Water Filtration System features an advanced AquaCera ceramic filter cartridge that filters out more than 99.99% of bacteria, cysts, and other particles and impurities from your water. The new and improved AquaCera IIQC Imperial CeraCarb combination ceramic plus carbon filter also reduces arsenic, fluoride, heavy metals, and other common contaminants.
The top quality AquaCera ceramic filter uses a sediment wrap on the outside and a carbon block core on the inside which reduces the taste and odor of chlorine. The IIQC is ideally suited for commercial and residential drinking water systems, pre and post reverse osmosis filtration, water coolers, food service applications, and more. Despite its deep filtration action, the filter retains essential minerals in water which are beneficial to health.
This AquaCera filter system is a point of use system, meaning it would also be an effective choice as an undersink filtration system. The Quick Change feature of the AquaCera IIQC makes filter cartridge replacement fast and simple.
AquaCera Water Filtration System without Accessories - Specifications:
- Temperature Range: 35 - 100 F
- Max. Operating Pressure: 120 PSI
- Max. Flow Rate: About 1-1.5 gallons per minute
- Filter Life: 1 year or about 1200-2000 gallons
- Micron rating: 0.5 absolute 100%, 0.2 micron >98%
- Removes: 100% of cysts such as Cryptosporidium & Giardia; >95% of chlorine: 2000 Gallons @ 1.0 GPM; >95% of VOCs: 2000 Gallons @ 1.0 GPM; >95% of lead: 1000 Gallons @ 1.0 GPM; >85% of heavy metals such as arsenic, fluoride, copper, aluminum, and mercury; 0.5 micron absolute filtration combined with CM/MM Core for chlorine, VOCs, heavy metals, arsenic, and fluoride reduction
- Included filter: AquaCera CeraCarb Imperial Replacement Ceramic Filter (IIQC-RF / CFUC-CG) - Bacteriostatic silver-impregnated ceramic; Filter Dimensions: 3.125" O.D. x 2.875" I.D. x 12.7" L; Quick Change water filter cartridge
- NOTE: this product does not come with related accessories such as a faucet or faucet adaptors as does the AquaCera Water Filtration System with Accessories IIQC/DIY/CC (available by special order only). However, this kit does include a mounting bracket and the necessary screws needed for proper mounting of this AquaCera IIQC filter system.
This AquaCera water filter system has been tested and certified to NSF Standards 42 & 53. It is designed for use on cold water lines only. No power is required to run this water filter system. Full instructions for installation and use of this AquaCera filtration system are included. This AquaCera filter system is also known as the AquaCera IIQC-CC (without accessories).
AquaCera Comp. System w/out Acc Product Reviews :
Write a review
Not reviewed yet
AquaCera Comp. System w/out Acc More Information:
- Product Inquiry