Donaldson Carbon Adsorption Filter Element 05/20
The P-AK Donaldson Carbon Adsorption Filter Element 05/20 is an adsorption filter element that removes oil, other hydrocarbon vapors, and odors from the air. Adsorption is the removal of the molecules of a substance such as a gas or liquid onto another surface, such as a solid. It is different from absortion in that the molecules of the substances do not adhere to the other surface.
This carbon adsorption filter is made up of two filter stages. Oil, hydrocarbon vapors, and odors are removed at the activated carbon stage. At the microfiber fleece depth filter stage, particles are removed from the air. Support fleece and an outer stainless steel support sleeve ensure the structural integrity of the adsorption and filter stages.
The process filter element features:
- high packing density and inner surface of activated carbon foam
- flow distributor at filter inlet
- support foam with activated carbon
- microfiber fleece depth filter stage at filter outlet
- high adsorption capacity and improved efficiency to ensure optimum purification performance over the life of filter
Donaldson Carbon Adsorption Filter Element 05/20 Product Reviews :
Write a review
Not reviewed yet
Donaldson Carbon Adsorption Filter Element 05/20 More Information:
- Product Inquiry