Dow Filmtec TW30-1812-100D RO Membrane 100 GPD
The Dow Filmtec TW30-1812-100D RO Membrane 100 GPD is a reverse osmosis membrane element designed with advanced membrane technology and automated fabrication. This 100 gpd (gallons per day) drinking water membrane has high RO element quality and produces low impurity water.
The Dow Filmtec membrane is a reliable industry leader with a 50 psi rating and will purify nearly 20% more water than other similar elements with a 60 psi rating. With its thin film composite, this RO membrane is ideal for equipment suppliers, water treatment dealers, and even residential
customers. It can be used in several brands of Reverse Osmosis Filtration Systems.
Dow Filmtec TW30-1812-100D RO Membrane 100 GPD specifications:
- Membrane Type: Polyamide Thin Film Composite
- Maximum Feed Silt Density Index (SDI): 5
- pH Range, Continuous Operation: 2-11
- Free Chlorine Tolerance: < 0.1 ppm
- Max Flow Rate: 2.0 gpm (7.6 lpm)
- Max Press.: 300 psig (21 bar)
- Dimensions: 1.75" x 11.74"
- Max Temp.: 113oF (45oC)
- Flow Rate: 100 GPD
Dow Filmtec TW30-1812-100D RO Membrane 100 GPD Product Reviews :
Write a review
Not reviewed yet
Dow Filmtec TW30-1812-100D RO Membrane 100 GPD More Information:
- Product Inquiry