Everpure CG53-10 10" Submicron Filter 12-Pack
The Everpure CG53-10 10" Submicron Filter 12-Pack fits the following models of water filter systems:
- Standard 10" bowl drop-in systems
The Everpure Costguard CG53-10 10" Submicron Drop-in Filter is a water filter which removes dirt, sediments, cloudiness, rust, Lime scale, Chlorine taste and odors to provide fresh, clean, quality drinking water. Everpure EV910853 10" drop-in water filter cartridges are an ideal choice for commercial and residential applications with flow rates up to 1.67 gpm.
The Everpure CG53-10 10" Submicron Filter 12-Pack specifications:
- Part Numbers: EV910853 or EV9108-53
- Includes 12 Filter Cartridges
- Easy-to-handle cartridge change outs
- Drop in 10" cartridge style for most 10" housing units
- Media: Activated Carbon Block
- Filtration: Up to 5 micron
- Temperature Rating: 40-100 degrees Fahrenheit (min-max)
- Flow Rate: 1.67 gpm
- Operating Pressure: 30-125 psi
- Product Dimensions: 9-3/4" (24.8 cm) long x 2 7/8" diameter
- Service life: 6,000 gallons
- Certified to NSF 42, NSF 53
- Also available as single filters
Everpure filter cartridges should be changed on a regular 6 month preventative maintenance program for optimum efficiency. Change the Everpure water filter replacement cartridge when capacity is reached or when pressure falls below 10 psi.
Always flush the Everpure EV9108-53 filter cartridge at time of cartridge change and installation. Flush the Everpure 10" carbon water filter by running water through the filter cartridge for three minutes at full water flow. Service flow rate for Everpure EV910853 filters must not exceed 1.67 gpm.
Everpure CG53-10 10" Submicron Filter 12-Pack Product Reviews :
Write a review