Everpure Costguard CG5-10 5 Micron Carbon Filter
The Everpure EV910815 is the correct replacement cartridge for the following water filtration systems:
- Everpure EV9797-82
- Most 10" drop-in bowl designs
The Everpure Costguard CG5-10 5 Micron Carbon Filter is an inline water filter which removes dirt, particles, Chlorine taste and odors to provide clear, fresh, quality drinking water for a wide range of residential, food service, commercial and industrial applications with flow rates up to 1.67 gpm.
The Costguard CG5-10 filter reduces the taste and odor of chlorine from your drinking water and utilizes its five micron carbon block rating to reduce dirt and other small particles. This 5 micron 10" carbon block filter features a high porosity design and can improve the taste of foodservice beverages, including fountain drinks and coffee.
Everpure Costguard CG5-10 5 Micron Carbon Filter specifications:
- Part Number: EV910815 or EV9108-15
- Includes 1 Filter Cartridge
- 5 micron rating
- Max. flow: 1.67 gpm (6.3 Lpm)
- Dimensions: 9.75" H x 2.87" D
- Max. temp.: 40-100 F (4.4-38 C)
- Drop-in design, fits most 10" bowls
- Working pressure: 30-125 psi (2.1-8.6 bar), non-shock
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor, particulates, and sediment from water
- Also available as Everpure Costguard CG5-10 5 Micron Filter 12-Pack
Everpure Costguard CG5-10 carbon block filter cartridges should be changed on a regular 6-12 month preventative maintenance program. Change the Everpure 10" carbon block filter replacement cartridge when capacity is reached or when pressure falls below 10 psi. Always flush the Everpure EV9108-15 filter cartridge at time of cartridge change and installation by running water through the filter cartridge for three minutes at full water flow.
Everpure Costguard CG5-10 5 Micron Carbon Filter Product Reviews :
Write a review