Everpure IN-10 Inline Water Filter/Module 12-Pack
The Everpure IN-10 is the correct replacement for the following:
- Everpure Drinking Water Systems requiring 10 1/2" media
The Everpure IN-10 Inline Water Filter is a compact filter replacement and is installed behind your drinking water filtration system and comes in this convenient money-saving 12-pack value set. This Everpure 10" Inline Water Filter will prevent the formation of lime scale which could significantly shorten the life of your water filtration equipment. The granular activated carbon (GAC) helps to reduce chlorine taste and unpleasant odor that could cause beverages to taste bitter. Also known as part number EV910079, this Everpure UV Drinking Water Filter features 1/4" quick connect fittings and 1/4" FPT ends that need 1/4" fittings.
Everpure Ultraviolet Filtration System specifications:
- Part EV910079
- Dimensions: 10 1/2" x 2"
- 1/4" quick connect fittings
- Reduces sediment and scale
- Contains 12-pack modules
- Installation is quick and easy
- Replace once every 6 months
- Gallon capacity: 2,400 gallons
- Granular Activated Carbon (GAC)
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor
- Pressure Requirements: 10 to 125 psi
- NSF Certified under NSF Standards 42
- Coconut shell with hexametaphosphate crystals
The Everpure Replacement UV Filter should be replaced every 6 months, depending on usage, for optimum performance. You should change your cartridges when the capacity is reached or when you notice that the pressure falls below 10 psi. Always flush your Everpure cartridge filter at the time of installation and whenever you replace your filters. Service flow rate should not exceed 0.75 gallons per minute (GPM). This UV module will destroy viruses and bacteria. The temperature range for your Everpure UV Water Filter Replacement is 35 to 100 degrees Fahrenheit (2 to 38 degrees Celsius).
Everpure IN-10 Inline Water Filter/Module 12-Pack Product Reviews :
Write a review