Everpure IN-6PG-S Phosphate Inline Filter
The Everpure EV910067 can be used in the following applications:
- Single-pot coffee brewers
The Everpure IN-6PG-S Phosphate Inline Filter is an inline water filter designed for the prevention of limescale growth, which is decreases the life of various foodservice equipment. This inline water filter also improves taste and reduces odors from water, which results in better brewed coffee. This phosphate cartridge is designed with a 6" compact inline design, which is easy to install behind equipment to keep it out of sight.
Measuring 6" H x 2" D, this inline phosphate filter is designed for low volume, single pot coffee brewers with flow rates up to 0.5 GPM. Everpure recommends you replace 6" inline filter every six months in order to achieve the best water filtration results.
Everpure IN-6PG-S Phosphate Inline Filter specifications:
- Length: 6"
- Diameter: 2"
- Temp.: 35-100 F (2-38 C)
- 1/4" inlet/outlet connection
- Includes 1 cartridge replacement
- 6 month scale reduction capacity
- Does not require electrical connection
- Service flow rate: max. 0.5 gpm (1.9 Lpm)
- Pressure requirements: 10-125 psi (0.7-8.6 bar), non-shock
Everpure IN-6PG-S Phosphate Inline Filter Product Reviews :
Write a review