Everpure Water Filtration System - Everpure H-300
The Everpure H-300 Water Filtration System (EV9270-70) is a commercial grade water filter system for your home or business. The Everpure water filtration system is a powerful water filter unit that is easy to install under virtually any sink. The Everpure H-300 filter system is one of the only true commercial grade water filter systems available to homeowners for high quality cooking and drinking water.
This Everpure drinking water system uses an advanced Everpure EV9270-71 Micro-Pure Quick Change filter cartridge which reduces or removes a large number of contaminants and impurities, including:
- oxidized iron
- oxidized sulfides
- oxidized manganese
- chlorine taste and odor
- volatile organic compounds (VOCs) & THMs
- Plus all other particles 0.5 microns and larger in size
The included H-300 filter cartridge also features Bacteriostatic Control to stop the growth of bacteria inside the Everpure filter cartridge, which prevents premature clogging. The water filter has a life of about 300 gallons and needs to be changed when you notice a restriction in water flow coming from the Everpure system. This Everpure filter cartridge comes in a Quick Change design, and thus replacing the filter is simple. Everpure has also partnered with Waste Management to make recycling used Everpure filters easy.
Because this Everpure water filter system is of commercial grade quality, it is also useful for restaurants, cafes, and other similar establishments for the use of filtered water in cooking, coffee brewing, and so on.
Everpure H-300 Water Filtration System (EV9270-70) Specifications:
- Micron Rating: 0.50 Microns
- Filter Life: About 300 gallons
- Pressure Range: 10 - 125 PSI
- Temperature Range: 35 - 100 F
- Dimensions: Approx. 22"H x 5"W
- Flow Rate: About 0.5 gallons per minute (GPM)
- Includes: (1) one Everpure EV927071 Micro-Pure filter cartridge; (2) one Everpure filter head; (3) one Everpure filter cartridge monitor; (4) two compatible elbow fittings, teflon tape, and all other needed fittings and screws for installation; (5) Everpure owner's guide, installation instructions, and performance data sheet
- NOTE: this Everpure water filtration system does not include a water faucet: a compatible faucet - such as the Everpure Exubera Water Faucet (EV9000-85) - can be purchased separately if you do not already own one
This under sink water system is nearly identical to the Everpure H-300-HSD system (EV9270-77) except that the H-300-HSD system is designed for high silt density (HSD) applications.
The Everpure H-300 system is certified to NSF / ANSI Standards 42 & 53.
Everpure Water Filtration System - Everpure H-300 Product Reviews :
Write a review