With the Culligan Faucet Filter FM15A, you can have delicious, filtered drinking water on tap at all times! No tools are required to mount this Culligan FM-15A to a kitchen or bathroom faucet.
This Culligan water faucet filter reduces much more than most faucet filters. In addition to removing bad taste and odor and the taste and odor of chlorine, the Culligan FM15A also reduces sediment, turbidity (cloudiness), atrazine, lindane, particulates (class 1), cryptosporidium cysts and giardia cysts.
Culligan water faucet filters can be installed in either right or left hand orientation, and can be turned on or off with the diverter valve. This filter system will fit most aerator faucets.
Culligan FM-15A Faucet Water Filter Specifications:
- Filter Media: Carbon Block
- Press. Range: 30 - 100 PSI
- Temp. Range: 40 - 100 F
- Flow Rate: 0.6 GPM at 60 PSI
- Filter Life: 2 months or 200 gallons
- Replacement Filter Cartridge: FM-15RA
- Culligan Filtration Level 3 - Advanced Filtration
- Includes: FM-15A Faucet Filter and FM-15RA Filter Cartridge
Replace your Culligan FM15RA filter cartridge ever 2 months or 200 gallons for best results. This Culligan sink faucet filter has been independently tested and certified by NSF International.
Culligan has been a trusted water filtration brand since 1936. Get Culligan water treatment without calling the Culligan man!