The Legris LIQUIfit Female Elbow Valve (VFE) is commonly used with reverse osmosis storage tanks. Apply Teflon tape to the male nipple on the top of your RO storage tank and then thread on the VFE to convert over to a push-to-connect termination.
Tube x Thread Part Number
3/8 x 1/4 PP6VFE4-MG
Female Elbow Valve Features:
- EPDM O-ring
- Temp. Range: 0 - 255 F
- Max. Pressure: 150 PSI, 600 PSI burst pressure
This valve has been tested and certified to NSF Standard 61 for use in drinking water systems. In addition, LIQUIfit fittings meet this certification's highest temperature rating of C HOT (180 F) and also comply with NSF Standard 51 for food and beverage by the FDA (200 F).
All LIQUIfit fittings feature:
- EPDM patented sealing technology
- D sealing provides a positive seal in static or dynamic positions
- 100% bio-based and foodsafe material
- High resistance to chemicals