Fluval C2 Aquarium Power Filter System
The Fluval 14001 is the correct aquarium filtration system that uses the following filters:
- Stage 1: Fluval 14005 Foam Pad for Fluval C2 Aquarium Filter
- Stage 2: Fluval 14008 Poly Foam Pad for Fluval C2 Aquarium Filter
- Stage 3: Fluval 14011 Carbon Packs for Fluval C2 Aquarium Filter
- Stage 4: Fluval 14020 Bio Screen for Fluval C2 Aquarium Filter
- Stage 5: Fluval 14023 C-Nodes for Fluval C2 Aquarium Filter
The Fluval 14001 C2 Aquarium Power Filter System is a 5-stage aquarium filter unit for aquariums up to 30 gallons. Patented re-filtration control system enables the Fluval C2 power filter to slow the water output in order to simultaneously increase filtration dwell time within the unit, which results in cleaner water within your aquarium.
The Fluval C2 Aquarium Filter System is the first aquarium power filter which uses five stages of constant and thorough filtration of the water in your aquarium for superior water quality. The Fluval C2 Aquarium Filtration System is engineered for high performance, providing maximum filter surface area and optimum filter dwell times to provide superior aquarium filtration.
Fluval 14001 C2 Aquarium Power Filter System Specifications:
Other Fluval aquarium filtration systems are available for larger aquariums, including the Fluval C3 Aquarium Power Filter System (14002) for aquariums up to 50 gallons and the Fluval C4 Aquarium Power Filter System (14003) for aquariums up to 70 gallons.
Fluval C2 Aquarium Power Filter System More Information:
Email a Friend