The GE GXRTDR replaces the following filters:
The GE GXRTDR Quick Connect Inline Refrigerator Filter reduces rust, sediment and the taste and odor of chlorine to deliver clean, delicious water to your refrigerator and icemaker. This inline water filter features quick connect fittings to install easily behind your refrigerator, with no special tools required. This inline refrigerator filter has been tested and certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for the reduction of chlorine and Class V particulates.
GE GXRTDR Quick Connect Inline Refrigerator Filter specifications:
- Filter Media: Granular Activated Carbon
- Capacity: 2,500 gallons or 6 months
- Flow Rate: 0.5 gallons per minute
- 1/4 inch Quick Connect Fittings
- Dimensions: 2 inches x 14 inches x 2 inches
- Includes one inline filter
- Press.: 25 - 125 psi
- Max. Temp.: 100 F
This quick connect filter can also be used as a replacement filter for the GE GXRTQ Filter System and its replacement filter, the GXRTQR.