GeneralAire 1042-10 Inspection Name Plate
The GeneralAire 1042-10 is the correct replacement for the following humidifiers:
- GeneralAire 1042 Legacy Series Bypass Humidifier
- GeneralAire 1042L Legacy Series Bypass Humidifier
- GeneralAire 1042LH Legacy Series Bypass Humidifier
- GeneralAire 1042R Legacy Series Bypass Humidifier
The GeneralAire 1042-10 Inspection Name Plate fits on the cabinet assembly of the GeneralAire 1042 series humidifiers. The GeneralAire inspection name plate replacement is also known as part number 7366. You may also find the following spelling variations for the GeneralAire brand: GeneralAir, General Air and General Aire.
General Aire 1042-10 Inspection Name Plate specifications:
- Part number 7366
- Fits on humidifier cabinet assembly
- Fits GeneralAire 1042 Series Humidifiers
The GeneralAire 1042 Humidifier is a highly efficient flow-through humidifier. A portion of the heated air from the air furnace passes through a water-soaked vapor pad that absorbs additional moisture and returns for distribution throughout your indoor air. Water is metered into a patented KineticFlo trough of the humidifier and evenly disperses across the vapor pads. Unevaporated water will drain from the bottom of the unit to help eliminate mineral build-up.
GeneralAire 1042-10 Inspection Name Plate Product Reviews :
Write a review