GeneralAire 8220 Heat Recovery Ventilator 220 CFM
The GeneralAire 4665 HRV (Heat Recovery Ventilator) is used in the home to:
- Supply fresh air in a continuous stream
- Remove an equal amount of contaminated air
- Add heat back into fresh air
- Cool incoming air in the warm months
- Remove excessive humidity from the air
- Automatically defrost in cold months
This GeneralAire HRV unit is variable speed and equipped with a drain pan which is sloped to ensure proper drainage. The simple controls on the 220 CFM Heat Recovery Ventilator are electronic.
GeneralAire 4665 HRV specifications:
- Dimensions: 23 7/8 x 21 1/2 x 16 1/2
- Weight: 65 lbs.
- CFM: 220 at .3 Static Pressure
- Volts: -120
- Ports: 4
- Amps: -1.5
Heat Recovery Units are important for saving energy and costs in your home while providing your family with ventilated indoor air. The unit is often called the 8220 HRV Unit.
GeneralAire 8220 Heat Recovery Ventilator 220 CFM Product Reviews :
Write a review