Generalaire Model 1300 Whole House Dehumidifier
The Generalaire 5130 also called the Model 1300 features the following advantages:
- Fits any size home
- Automatic defrost system
- Optional wall-mounted control
- Quiet operation and energy efficient
- Cleanable nylon mesh filter captures particulates and dirt
The Generalaire Model 1300 Whole House Dehumidifier is an HRV/ERV whole house dehumidifier that draws in moist air from your living space through its inlet duct. The moist air pass through the dehumidifier's filter to remove airborne contaminants and then flows through several stages until it is carried away by the drain hose. This dehumidifier can fit in any size home, resulting in 130 pints of moisture removed per day.
A major advantage of this dehumidifier for the home is its energy efficiency. Since your home will be cooled, you'll be able to increase the temperature setting on your AC unit. In addition, the Generalaire 1300 features quiet operation and minimal maintenance, allowing for less noise and fuss.
Generalaire Model 1300 Whole House Dehumidifier specifications:
- Weight: 150 lbs.
- Product number 5130
- Cabinet length: 24"
- 1/2" O.D. condensate drain
- Fan motor: 1/10 HP, 1.15 FLA
- Filter dimensions: 17" x 23.5"
- Air flow CFM: 400 @ .6" w.c. e.s.p.
- Dimensions: 19.15" H x 25.13" W x 30" L
- Inlet air operation conditions: 40-105 F
- 8" diameter (inlet and outlet) duct connections
- Compressor: Rotary: Watts 1070, RLA 9.5, LRA 61
- Capacity: 130 pints per 24 hours @ 80 F DBT/60% RH
- 1" thick, R value 4.5 EPE material cabinet insulation
- Power supply: 115V 60Hz, single phase, 15 amp dedicated circuit
Generalaire Model 1300 Whole House Dehumidifier Product Reviews :
Write a review
Not reviewed yet
Generalaire Model 1300 Whole House Dehumidifier More Information:
- Product Inquiry