Hayward C760-RE Pool Filter Cartridge - C-8411
The Filbur FC-1256 is a compatible replacement for the following pool and spa filters:
- Hayward CX760-RE 75 sq. ft.
- Posi-Clear PXC 75
- Series C751
- Sta-Rite 25230-0075S
- Unicel C-8411
- Pleatco PA76/-4
- Aladdin 17530
Hayward C760-RE Pool Filter Replacement Product Specifications:
- 4 oz.
- Length: 17 3/8"
- Top: 4" open hole
- Bottom: 4" open hole
- Outer Diameter: 8 15/16"
- Square Feet: 75 square feet
This Hayward C760-RE compatible pool filter is made of advanced Reemay spunbound polyester pleated filter media with thermally bonded polyurethane caps and punched PVC pipe cores ensuring durability and consistent flow.
In addition to replacing the Hayward C760-RE-RE pool filter, this Hayward compatible pool filter replacement will fit other pools - please compare the dimensions of this Filbur filter to your old filter in order to determine size compatibility. This pool filter is also known as the Clear Water II 75 and Pro Clean 75.
Cleaning your Filbur Spa and Pool Filters
- It is time to clean your spa or pool filter cartridge when you notice a decrease in the pressure from your jets, or when the pressure in your pool filter tank increases by 8 psi from when the filter was newly installed.
- In order to clean the pool filter, first remove it from its canister and use a garden hose to dislodge any debris between the pleats. Soak the pool filter in commercially prepared filter cleaner, or spray with the same to remove organic material and oils. To remove stains soak overnight in a solution of one quart bleach and 5 gallons of water.
- Thoroughly rinse the pool filter cartridge with fresh water and reinstall it into the canister. Be sure to follow manufacturer's directions for installing the replacement pool filter.
- DO NOT use a high-pressure car wash wand, a stiff brush or acid wash to clean the pool filter cartridges as these methods can damage the filter media.
Hayward C760-RE Pool Filter Cartridge - C-8411 Product Reviews :
Write a review