Honeywell Programmable Thermostat Vision PRO IAQ
The Honeywell Vision PRO IAQ (YTH9421C1002) is a universal touchscreen programmable thermostat. Advanced Honeywell thermostats remove air pollutants by exchanging the stale air in your home with fresh and filtered air from the outdoors. This Vision PRO IAQ touchscreen programmable Honeywell thermostat features duel-fuel electronic control of up to 4 heat/2 cool stages for Vac heating and cooling systems.
The Honeywell VisionPRO thermostat automatically raises humidity levels throughout all rooms in your home, moisturizing the air in order to protect hardwood flooring and other woodwork. The Honeywell digital programmable thermostat includes Humidification Control with or without Frost Protection, Dehumidification using Whole House Dehumidifier, Air Conditioning with High or Low speed fan, Advanced Patented Ventilation Control, and Advanced Dual Fuel Heat Pump Control. The Honeywell VisionPro uses just 3 wires to the thermostat instead of needing to run additional thermostat wires.
The Honeywell thermostat touchscreen connects to the Equipment Interface Module or EnviraZONE panel to control temperature, humidification, dehumidification, and ventilation from a single point.
Honeywell YTH9421C1002 Programmable Thermostat Vision PRO IAQ Specifications:
- Color: White
- Power Method: Communicating
- Outdoor Sensor: Yes (Optional)
- Discharge Sensor: Yes (Optional)
- Remote Sensor: Yes (Optional)
- Sensor Element: Thermistor
- Heat Current: 1.0 A Running
- Cool Current: 1.0 A Running
- Fan Current: 0.6A Running
- Voltage: 20 - 30 Vac
- Touch Screen Display Size: 10 Square Inches
- Dimensions: 4 9/16" High x 6" Wide x 1 1/4" Deep
- Setting Temp Range (Farenheit): Heat 40 - 90 F / Cool 50 - 99 F
- Stages: Up to 4 Heat/2 Cool (Heat Pump); Up to 3 Heat/2 Cool (Conventional)
- Battery: Hazmat #UN3091 Lithium Metal Batteries Packed With Equipment
- Application: Heat/Cool, Gas, Oil, Electric, Heat Pump, Millivolt, Heat Pump with Auxiliary Heat
- Programmability: 7 Day Multiple Day Programming or Non-Programmable
- Changeover: Auto/Manual Selectable
- Switch Positions (System): HEAT-OFF-COOL-AUTO-EM.HEAT
- Switch Positions (Fan): AUTO-ON-CIRC
- Terminal Designations: 1, 2, 3, C, R, Rc, Rh, R, W1-O/B, W2-Aux, W3-Aux2, Y, Y2, G, L, Out1, Out2, In1, In2, Dats1, Dats2, Hum1, Hum2, Dhm1, Dhm2, Vnt1, Vnt2
- Electrical Ratings: THM5421 is rated 20 to 30 Vac
- Setting Temperature Range (F): Heat 40 F - 90 F; Cool 60 F - 99 F
- Differential Temperature (F): +/- 1 F
- Operating Humidity Range (% RH): 5 to 90% RH, Non-Condensing
- Includes: TH9421C1004 Thermostat and THM5421C1008 Equipment Interface Module
- Humidification Setting Range: 10 to 60% RH.
- Dehumidification Setting Range: 40 to 80% RH.
One of the key features of the Honeywell touch screen programmable thermostat is the ability to program it to your specific heating or cooling needs. Programming the temperature in your home promotes energy efficiency and will save you money. For instance, if you are going on a trip or vacation you can set your Honeywell thermostat to turn on the day before you get back. If used as directed this touchscreen programmable Honeywell thermostat can save you upwards of 33% on annual heating and cooling costs.
Additionally, the real-time clock of this Honeywell touch screen thermostat keeps time during power failures and updates automatically for daylight savings time.
Detailed Honeywell thermostat instructions for installation and usage are included in the packaging of this product.
Honeywell Programmable Thermostat Vision PRO IAQ Product Reviews :
Write a review