The Filbur FC-1403 is a compatible replacement for the following pool and spa filters:
- Sherlock 200
- Jacuzzi Brothers 42-3668-08-R
- Unicel C-9483
- Pleatco PJ200S-4/-M4
- Aladdin 29903
The Filbur FC-1403 is a compatible replacement spa filter cartridge for the Jacuzzi Brothers Sherlock 200 spa filter. This Filbur spa filter replacement will fit all spas which use a Jacuzzi Brothers Sherlock 200 spa filter cartridge or other spa filter of an identical size and type.
Jacuzzi Brothers Sherlock 200 Spa Filter Replacement Product Specifications:
- 4 oz.
- Length: 29 13/16"
- Outer Diameter: 10"
- Top: Handle
- Bottom: 6" open hole
- Square Feet: 200 square feet
This Jacuzzi Sherlock 200 Spa Filter compatible spa filter is made of advanced Reemay spunbound polyester pleated filter media with thermally bonded polyurethane caps and punched PVC pipe cores ensuring durability and consistent flow.
In addition to replacing the Jacuzzi Sherlock 200 Spa Filter, this Filbur compatible spa filter replacement will fit other spa filter system which use this size filter - please compare the dimensions of this Filbur filter to your old filter in order to determine size compatibility.
Cleaning your Filbur Pool and Spa Filters
- It is time to clean your pool or spa filter cartridge when you notice a decrease in the pressure from your jets, or when the pressure in your spa filter tank increases by 8 psi from when the filter was newly installed.
- In order to clean the spa filter, first remove it from its canister and use a garden hose to dislodge any debris between the pleats. Soak the spa filter in commercially prepared filter cleaner, or spray with the same to remove organic material and oils. To remove stains soak overnight in a solution of one quart bleach and 5 gallons of water.
Thoroughly rinse the spa filter cartridge with fresh water and reinstall it into the canister. Be sure to follow manufacturer's directions for installing the replacement spa filter.
- DO NOT use a high-pressure car wash wand, a stiff brush or acid wash to clean the spa filter cartridges as these methods can damage the filter media.