The Filbur FC-0840 is a compatible replacement for the following pool and spa filters:
- Jandy Pro Edge 200
- Jandy R0341900
- Unicel C-9498
- Aladdin 29907
Jandy Pro Edge 200 Pool Filter Replacement Product Specifications:
- 4 oz.
- Length: 17"
- Top: 3 1/16" open hole
- Bottom: 3 1/6" open hole
- Outer Diameter: 12 1/16"
- Square Feet: 200 square feet
This Jandy Pro Edge compatible pool filter is made of advanced Reemay spunbound polyester pleated filter media with thermally bonded polyurethane caps and punched PVC pipe cores ensuring durability and consistent flow.
In addition to replacing the Jandy Pro Edge 200 pool filter, this Jandy Pro Edge compatible pool filter replacement will fit other pools - please compare the dimensions of this Filbur filter to your old filter in order to determine size compatibility. This pool is filter is also known as the Jandy Full Flow 200.
Cleaning your Filbur Pool and Spa Filters
- It is time to clean your spa or pool filter cartridge when you notice a decrease in the pressure from your jets, or when the pressure in your pool filter tank increases by 8 psi from when the filter was newly installed.
- In order to clean the pool filter, first remove it from its canister and use a garden hose to dislodge any debris between the pleats. Soak the pool filter in commercially prepared filter cleaner, or spray with the same to remove organic material and oils. To remove stains soak overnight in a solution of one quart bleach and 5 gallons of water.
- Thoroughly rinse the pool filter cartridge with fresh water and reinstall it into the canister. Be sure to follow manufacturer's directions for installing the replacement pool filter.
- DO NOT use a high-pressure car wash wand, a stiff brush or acid wash to clean the pool filter cartridges as these methods can damage the filter media.