Liquatec Inline Sediment Filter - 1/4" FNPT
The Liquatec Inline Sediment Filter (IAP-10) is a coconut shell granular activated carbon filter (also known as a GAC filter). This coconut shell GAC inline water filter reduces the amount of sediment, dirt, and sand in your water as well as the unpleasant taste and odor of chlorine to deliver filtered drinking water to your refrigerator or other application.
This inline granular activated carbon filter installs easily on 1/4" water lines of refrigerators, automatic icemakers, reverse osmosis systems, coffee makers, and other water dispensing systems. A bypass is not necessary because of a specially-designed spring.
The 1/4" fittings needed for installation are sold separately or you can use your current fittings. This granular activated carbon coconut filter is compatible with cold water lines only, and the water filter must be protected against freezing.
Liquatec Inline Sediment Filter - 1/4" FNPT (IAP-10):
- 5 Micron Rating
- Dimensions: 2" x 10"
- Maximum Pressure: 125 psi
- Minimum Temperature: 35 F
- Maximum Temperature: 100 F
- Filter Life: 1 year or 2000 gallons (filter life varies depending on water qualty)
- Media: Granular Activated Carbon and Coconut Filter
- Flow Rate: .50 gallons per minute (GPM)
- Fittings: 1/4" Female Pipe Threads (FNPT)
Liquatec Inline Sediment Filter - 1/4" FNPT Product Reviews :
Write a review
Not reviewed yet
Liquatec Inline Sediment Filter - 1/4" FNPT More Information:
- Product Inquiry