The Legris LIQUIfit End Stop 6551 allows you to cap any open lines when installing a system so that you can ensure it is pressurized and working properly. It is useful for checking one part of a system before assembling the other parts of the system (i.e. lines going to faucets and refrigerators). The LIQUIfit End Stop will also prevent dust and other contaminants from entering your lines, ensuring they are clean before assembly.
The end stop is suited for a variety of water and air applications, such as filter housings, inline filters, refrigerator filters and undersink and reverse osmosis drinking water systems.
Tube Part Number
1/4 6551 56 00WP2
3/8 6551 60 00WP2
Working pressure and temperature:
- 1/4": 230 psi from 35 - 100 F, 150 psi at 150 F, 60 psi at 200 F
- 3/8": 190 psi from 35 - 100 F, 100 psi at 150 F, 60 psi at 200 F
- 1/2": 160 psi from 35 - 100 F, 100 psi at 150 F, 60 psi at 200 F
This fitting has been tested and certified to NSF Standard 61 for use in drinking water systems. In addition, LIQUIfit fittings meet this certification's highest temperature rating of C HOT (180 F) and also comply with NSF Standard 51 for food and beverage by the FDA (200 F).
All LIQUIfit fittings feature:
- EPDM patented sealing technology
- D sealing provides a positive seal in static or dynamic positions
- 100% bio-based and foodsafe material
- High resistance to chemicals