The Filbur FC-1008 is a compatible replacement for the following pool and spa filters:
- Master Spa Eco-Pure (Stage 1) 20 sq. ft. 2007/2008 models
This Filbur FC-1008 spa filter replaces the Master Spas Eco Pur Spa Filter that is used in the Master Spas Eco Pur Stage 1 Outer filtration system (2007 models and up). This replacement spa filter is only compatible with Master Spas Eco Pure spa filtration systems which are 2007 model year and newer.
This Filbur spa filter matches or exceeds the quality of the original Master Spas filter cartridge. Filbur spa filters are made of Reemay spunbound polyester pleated filter media with thermally-bonded polyurethane caps and punched PVC pipe cores ensuring durability and consistent flow. Rest assured you are getting a compatible spa filter for the Master Spas spa filters, but for a more economical price.
Filbur FC1008 Stage 1 (Outer) 2007-Newer / Master Spas Eco-Pure Compatible Specifications:
- Length: 7 3/8"
- Diameter: 8"
- Top: Open 4"
- Bottom: Open 4"
- Square Feet: 25
- Media: 3 oz
The Filbur FC-1008 is also a compatible spa filter replacement for some Ft Wayne Spa filter systems (check specific compatibility).
Cleaning your Filbur Spa and Spa Filters:
- Clean the filters when you notice a decrease in the pressure from your jets, or when the pressure in your filter tank increases by 8 psi from when the filter was newly installed.
- To clean the filter, first remove it from its canister and use a garden hose to dislodge any debris between the pleats. Soak the filter in commercially prepared filter cleaner, or spray with the same to remove organic material and oils. To remove stains soak overnight in a solution of one quart bleach and 5 gallons water.
- Thoroughly rinse the cartridge with fresh water and reinstall it into the canister. Be sure to follow manufacturer's directions for installing the filter.
- DO NOT use a high-pressure car wash wand, a stiff brush or acid wash to clean the filter cartridges as these methods can damage the filter media.