Microline S-1764RS RO Membrane for TFC300, TFC400
The Microline S-1764RS Reverse Osmosis Membrane is a 50 gallon per day (50GPD) thin film composite (TFC) RO membrane replacement for use with the Microline TFC-300 RO System, the Microline TFC-400 RO System, and other reverse osmosis systems such as the Clack TFC-300 and Clack TFC-400 which can also use this Microline S1764RS replacement RO membrane.
This Microline S-1764RS reverse osmosis membrane replacement is semi-permeable - using high pressure, water is forced through the membrane where 95+% of dissolved solids, impurities, chemicals, and other contaminants are removed or reduced, including: ammonia, arsenic, barium, bicarbonate, bromide, cadmium, chloride, chromium (hex & tri), chlorine, copper, cysts (giardia/cryptosporidia), dirt, iron, lead, magnesium, manganese, nitrates/nitrites, radium 226/228, rust, sediment, selenium, sodium, sulfate, tannin, TDS, turbidity, zinc, and more.
The Microline S1764RS reverse osmosis membrane should be replaced about every 18-36 months depending on frequency of usage and local water quality. This Microline RO membrane should be replaced when you notice a major decrease in water flow.
Microline S-1764RS Reverse Osmosis Membrane for Microline TFC-300 / Microline TFC-400:
- Membrane TDS Reduction: 93% minimum
- TDS Level: 2000 parts per million (PPM)
- Membrane Type: Thin film composite (TFC)
- Min. / Max. Water Temperature: 40 - 100 F
- Max. Flow Rate: 50 gallons per day (50 GPD)
- Filter Life: About 18-36 months depending on local water quality
- Compatibility: Primarily for use with the Microline TFC300 RO System and the Microline TFC400 RO System, though it can also be used with other reverse osmosis systems such as the Clack TFC300, Clack TFC400, and other T.F.C.-300 and T.F.C.-400 reverse osmosis models
This Microline RO membrane replacement is also known by part number S-1764RS / S1764RS.
Microline S-1764RS RO Membrane for TFC300, TFC400 Product Reviews :
Write a review