OmniFilter RV1-S-05 RV Water Filter System
You Save: 38%
Ships in 7 to 8 business days.
The OmniFilter RV1-S-05 is an external water filter cartridge used for the following applications:
- Recreational Vehicles (RVs)
- Motor Homes
- Other Similar Applications with Filtered Water
The OmniFilter RV1-S-05 RV Water Filter System uses granular activated carbon (GAC) to reduce the bad taste and odor of chlorine, as well as sediment, dirt, rust, limescale, sulfur odors, sand, silt, and other common impurities. This OmniFilter RV1S05 RV/Marine filter system comes in a slim design which is simple to use (no tools required) and includes a 1-foot connector hose to fill the water tanks of your RV, boat, camper, and more.
OmniFilter RV1-S-05 Inline RV Water Filter System Specifications:
- Product Number: RV1-S-05 or OmniFilter RV1
- Filter Media: Granular activated carbon
- Micron Rating: 20 microns
- Operating Pressure: 30-125 PSI
- Flow Rate: About 1 gallon per minute
- Operating Temperature: About 40-125 degrees Fahrenheit
- Filter Life: 2,000 gallons or 3 months
- Weight: About 1 pound
- Fits all standard 3/4" garden hoses
- Includes: Installation instructions; (1) 1-foot flexible outlet hose for connection to water tank of RV, camper, boat; 12" x 3/4" outlet hose for connection to water tanks; Plastic endcap plugs to protect filter input/output; One granular activated carbon inline filter (RV1 filter)
The OmniFilter RV1S05 RV inline exterior water filter system includes a 12" x 3/4" outlet hose for connection to water tanks. It will fit all standard 3/4" garden hoses for quick and easy filling of water tanks.
OmniFilter RV1-S-05 RV Water Filter System More Information: