Pentair Clean & Clear Plus 520 Pool Filter - C7472
The Filbur FC-1978 is a compatible replacement for the following pool and spa filters:
- Pentair Clean & Clear Plus 520 125 sq. ft.
- Crystal Water 525
- Clean & Clear Plus 520
- Pentair Pool Products/Pac Fab 178585
- Waterway Plastics 817-0131
- Unicel C-7472
- Pleatco PCC130/-M/PAK4
- Aladdin 22505
The Filbur FC-1978 is a compatible replacement pool filter cartridge for the Pentair Clean & Clear Plus 520 pool filter. This Pentair compatible pool filter replacement will fit all pools which use a Clean and Clear Plus 520 pool filter.
Pentair Clean & Clear Plus 520 Pool Filter Replacement Specifications:
- 4 oz.
- Length: 32 1/16"
- Diameter: 7"
- Top: 3" open hole
- Bottom: 3" open hole
- Square Feet: 125 square feet
Please note that four of these Pentair pool filters are required for a complete filter replacement.
This Pentair Plus 520 compatible pool filter is made of advanced Reemay spunbound polyester pleated filter media with thermally bonded polyurethane caps and punched PVC pipe cores ensuring durability and consistent flow.
In addition to replacing the Pentair Plus 520 pool filter, this Pentair compatible pool filter replacement will fit other pools and spas such as Pac Fab, Waterway, and others - please compare the dimensions of this Filbur filter to your old spa filter(s) in order to determine size compatibility.
Cleaning your Filbur Spa and Pool Filters
- It is time to clean your spa or pool filter cartridge when you notice a decrease in the pressure from your jets, or when the pressure in your pool filter tank increases by 8 psi from when the filter was newly installed.
- In order to clean the pool filter, first remove it from its canister and use a garden hose to dislodge any debris between the pleats. Soak the pool filter in commercially prepared filter cleaner, or spray with the same to remove organic material and oils. To remove stains soak overnight in a solution of one quart bleach and 5 gallons of water.
- Thoroughly rinse the pool filter cartridge with fresh water and reinstall it into the canister. Be sure to follow manufacturer's directions for installing the replacement pool filter.
- DO NOT use a high-pressure car wash wand, a stiff brush or acid wash to clean the pool filter cartridges as these methods can damage the filter media.
Pentair Clean & Clear Plus 520 Pool Filter - C7472 Product Reviews :
Write a review