Pentek CFB-PB10 Lead/Cyst Filter-10" Carbon Filter
This Pentek CFB-PB10 Water Filter Cartridge Replacement is a 10 inch molded carbon block water filter replacement for use in many water filter systems, especially under sink water filter systems, counter top filter systems, and/or reverse osmosis filter systems. The Pentek CFBPB10 is a standard diameter filter (2 1/2") made specifically to reduce lead and cysts, though it also combines chlorine reduction along with sediment removal in a single filter cartridge.
This Pentek filter replacement cartridge uses advanced Fibredyne carbon block technology for up to two times the chlorine taste/odor reduction and dirt holding capacity of standard carbon block filters. In addition to reducing lead and cysts, it also reduces sediment, dirt, rust, limescale, sand, silt, and other particulates.
Pentek CFB-PB10 Filter Replacement Specifications:
- Connection: Drop in
- Temp. Range: 40 - 180 F
- Micron Rating: 0.5 Micron
- Dimensions: 9 3/4" length x 2 7/8" diameter
- Filter Media: Modified and molded carbon block
- Flow Rate: About 1-2 GPM flow rate depending on specific filter system
- Filter Life: About 3-6 months or 5,000 gallons depending on usage and water quality
- NOTE: this cartridge should be flushed for a few minutes prior to first use in order to remove excess carbon fines
Pentek CFB Series water filter cartridges are manufactured entirely from FDA approved materials and can be used for numerous in home, commercial, food service, and light industrial uses.
This Pentek CFB-PB10 filter is also known by Pentek part number 255681-43 / 25568143.
Pentek CFB-PB10 Lead/Cyst Filter-10" Carbon Filter Product Reviews :
Write a review