Pentek GD-5010-20BB 20" Big Blue Filter Cartridge
The Pentek GD-5010-20BB 20" Big Blue Filter Cartridge has two unique layers that holds up to 3 times more dirt than pleated, string-wound and standard spun polypropylene filter cartridges. With a filtration media made from 100% soft quality polypropylene, the Pentek Big Blue 20" Filter Cartridge provides enhanced purity without affecting taste, odor and color. The polypropylene construction is not prone to attacks from bacteria and provides advanced chemical resistance.
This space saving, all-in-one Big Blue Filter Cartridge eliminates the need for any additional filter canisters. The larger outer pre-filter reduces partial load of the Big Blue GD-5010-20BB to the inner post filter. This filtration process allows the filter cartridge to operate at higher velocities with a lower pressure drop. This cartridge filter is also known as part 555469-43.
Pentek Big Blue Sediment Filter specifications:
- Part 555469-43
- GD Series manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Pentek GD-5010-20BB dimensions: 4 1/2" x 20"
- Pentek GD-5010-20BB effectively reduces sediment
- Pentek GD-5010-20BB media: 100% polypropylene filtration
- Pentek GD-5010-20BB maximum temperature 145 degrees Fahrenheit
- Pentek GD-5010-20BB space saver: 2-layer cartridge eliminates canisters
- Pentek GD-5010-20BB micron rating: Nominal - 50 microns (outer layer); 10 microns (inner layer)
For automatic filter and softener systems, the Pentek GD-5010-20BB Big Blue Filter reduces sediment as a pre-filter. The new GD and GDA series of the Pentek Big Blue Filter Cartridges are manufactured in the U.S.A. The maximum temperature capacity for this Big Blue GD-5010-20BB cartridge is 145 degrees Fahrenheit. The flow rate of the GD-5010-20BB filter is 4 psi @ 10 gpm.
Pentek GD-5010-20BB 20" Big Blue Filter Cartridge Product Reviews :
Write a review