Pentek GS-6PH-B 6" Inline Filter - Phosphate/GAC
NOTE: the Pentek GS-6PH-B has been discontinued. The Pentek GS-10PH-B Inline Filter is a suggested replacement.
The Pentek GS-6PH-B Inline Filter Cartridge Replacement is a 6" in-line filter which uses hexametaphosphate along with granular activated carbon (GAC) for cleaner, better tasting water. It can be utilized in numerous applications such as food service, many reverse osmosis systems, water coolers, refrigerators, vending equipment, and more to polish water and reduce high levels of lime and scale in hard water as well as the bad taste and odor of chlorine.
The Pentek GS6PHB In-line Filter has 1/4" female pipe thread connections (1/4" FPT) - it is compatible for use in all inline filter applications which use those specific connection fittings.
Pentek GS-6PH-B Hexametaphosphate/GAC In-Line Filter Replacement Specifications:
- Temp. Range: 40 - 100 F
- Dimensions: 6" length x 2" diameter
- Connection: 1/4" Female Pipe Threads (1/4" FPT)
- Flow Rate: About 1/2-1 gallon per minute (0.5 GPM/1 GPM)
- Filter Life: Approx. 6-12 months depending on local water quality and frequency of use
- Filter Media: Hexametaphosphate feeder media along with granular activated carbon (GAC) - reduces lime, scale, chlorine, and more
This Pentek in-line filter needs to be replaced about every 6-12 months or when a reduction in flow occurs. The Pentek GS-6PH-B in line filter is also known by Pentek part number 255601-43 / 25560143.
Pentek GS-6PH-B 6" Inline Filter - Phosphate/GAC Product Reviews :
Write a review
Not reviewed yet
Pentek GS-6PH-B 6" Inline Filter - Phosphate/GAC More Information:
- Product Inquiry