Pentek RFC-93 Radial Flow GAC Filter Cartridge
The Pentek RFC-93 Radial Flow GAC Filter Cartridge offers sediment filtration and reduces carbon fines found in filtered water. This Granular Activated Carbon Replacement Filter produces good tasting, healthier drinking water and reduces odor. The Pentek Radial Flow cartridge filter is also known as Ametek Pentek RFC-93 Water Filter or part number RFC-93.
The Pentek RFC-93 GAC Cartridge Filter is tested and certified by NSF International to NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for material requirements. The maximum temperature capacity of this radial flow filter is 125 degrees Fahrenheit. For durability, this Pentek RFC series filter cartridge is constructed of polypropylene. A bed of granular activated carbon (GAC) is packed in between the outer shell and core of this water filter.
Pentek RFC-93 Radial Flow Carbon Filter specifications:
- NSF International Tested and Certified
- Pentek RFC-93 dimensions: 9 3/4" x 2 3/4"
- Pentek RFC-93 flow rate: 0.60 psi at 1 gpm
- Pentek RFC-93 provides effective chlorine taste
- Pentek RFC-93 filter media: Granular Activated Carbon
- Pentek RFC-93 fits housings that hold 10" water filters
- Pentek RFC-93 temperature rating 40 to 125 degrees Fahrenheit
The Pentek RFC-93 GAC Water Filter fits the following water filter housings: Pentek 10" Standard Whole House Water Filter System, Culligan 10" Water Filter System, Ametek 10" Water Filter System and USFilter 10" Water Filter System. The flow rate for this RFC-93 Filter is 0.60 psi at 1 gpm.
Pentek RFC-93 Radial Flow GAC Filter Cartridge Product Reviews :
Write a review