Pentek SCBC-10 10" Silvered Carbon Block Filter
The Pentek SCBC-10 Silvered Carbon Block Filter Cartridge is a 10" carbon water filter for use in various under sink filter systems, counter top filter systems, and more. The design of the Pentek SCBC-10 carbon block filter allows for maximum contact time with the carbon so that it can capture numerous contaminants including chlorine, pesticides, cysts (Giardia, Cryptosporidium, etc), entamoeba, toxoplasma, organics, THMs, HAA5s, sediment, dirt, rust, limescale, silt, sand, as well as other chemicals and particulates to improve the taste, odor, and clarity of water.
Pentek SCBC-10 Silver Impregnated Carbon Block Filter Specifications:
- Temp. Range: 40 - 180 F
- Micron Rating: 0.50 micron
- Dimensions: 9 3/4"L x 2 7/8"W
- Filter Media: Bacteriostatic silver-impregnated carbon block
- Flow Rate: About 1 gallon per minute (1 GPM), though the flow rate will vary according to the filter system used
- Filter Life: Approx. 3 months or 1,500 gallons - filter should be replaced when a decrease in water pressure is noticed
The bacteriostatic silver impregnated component of the Pentek SCBC10 allows it to remain hygenic for longer than standard filters because the silver slows the natural growth of bacteria inside the filter media bed. The Pentek SCBC-10 will fit all 10" x 2.5" water filter housings. This filter is also known by Pentek part number 155350-43 / 15535043.
Pentek SCBC-10 10" Silvered Carbon Block Filter Product Reviews :
Write a review