Sta-Rite PosiClear PXC 125 / Waterway ProClean 125
The Filbur FC-2575 is a compatible replacement pool filter cartridge for the following:
- Sta-Rite Posi Clear PXC 125 sq. ft.
- Sta-Rite 25230-0125S
- Unicel C-8413
- Pleatco PWWPC125B/-M
Sta-Rite PosiClear PXC 125 / Waterway ProClean 125 Pool Filter Replacement Product Specifications:
- 4 oz.
- Length: 28 3/16"
- Top: 4" open hole
- Bottom: 4" open hole
- Outer Diameter: 8 15/16"
- Square Feet: 125 square feet
This Sta-Rite PosiClear PXC 125 / Waterway ProClean 125 compatible pool filter is made of advanced Reemay spunbound polyester pleated filter media with thermally bonded polyurethane caps and punched PVC pipe cores ensuring durability and consistent flow.
In addition to replacing the Sta-Rite PosiClear PXC 125 and Waterway ProClean 125 pool filter, this compatible pool filter replacement will fit other pools - please compare the dimensions of this Filbur filter to your old filter in order to determine size compatibility.
Cleaning your Filbur Spa and Pool Filters
- It is time to clean your spa or pool filter cartridge when you notice a decrease in the pressure from your jets, or when the pressure in your pool filter tank increases by 8 psi from when the filter was newly installed.
- In order to clean the pool filter, first remove it from its canister and use a garden hose to dislodge any debris between the pleats. Soak the pool filter in commercially prepared filter cleaner, or spray with the same to remove organic material and oils. To remove stains soak overnight in a solution of one quart bleach and 5 gallons of water.
- Thoroughly rinse the pool filter cartridge with fresh water and reinstall it into the canister. Be sure to follow manufacturer's directions for installing the replacement pool filter.
- DO NOT use a high-pressure car wash wand, a stiff brush or acid wash to clean the pool filter cartridges as these methods can damage the filter media.
Sta-Rite PosiClear PXC 125 / Waterway ProClean 125 Product Reviews :
Write a review