UV Pure - Upstream UV Water Sterilizer System
The UV Pure 18-30101 features the following:
- Digital display
- Automatic purge valve
- Computer-managed cooling system
- Automatic mechanical quartz cleaning system
The UV Pure - Upstream UV Water Sterilizer System purifies drinking water with ultraviolet technology to reduce bacteria and viruses. This industrial UV sterilizer has a flow rate of 30 gallons per minute, and features a 316 stainless steel self-cleaning mechanism and automatic purge valve that prevents quartz fouling. This commercial UV system also offers a digital display that monitors bulb output, water transmittance, and air temperature, while also diagnosing issues, indicating unsafe water, and notifying you when UV lamps need to be replaced.
UV Pure - Upstream UV Water Sterilizer System specifications:
- Inlet size: 1"
- Flow rate: 30 gpm
- Model number 18-30101
- Reduces bacteria and viruses
- Dimensions: 32" x 7.5" x 9.3"
- Quick and easy bulb replacement
- Bulb life: 9,000 hours of continuous use or 1 year
UV Pure - Upstream UV Water Sterilizer System Product Reviews :
Write a review