The Legris LIQUIfit Union Connector Valve VUC is used as an in-line shut off valve for tubing. It is a good idea to have a shut off valve on every line you run for your filter system. This shut off valve allows the user to shut off the water pressure when changing filters.
Tube x Tube Part number
1/4 x 1/4 PP4VUC4-MG
3/8 x 1/4 PP4VUC6-MG
Union Connector Valve Features:
- EPDM O-ring
- Temp. Range: 0 - 255 F
- Max. Pressure: 150 PSI, 600 PSI burst pressure
This valve has been tested and certified to NSF Standard 61 for use in drinking water systems. In addition, LIQUIfit fittings meet this certification's highest temperature rating of C HOT (180 F) and also comply with NSF Standard 51 for food and beverage by the FDA (200 F).
All LIQUIfit fittings feature:
- EPDM patented sealing technology
- D sealing provides a positive seal in static or dynamic positions
- 100% bio-based and foodsafe material
- High resistance to chemicals