The Watersafe Lead Home Drinking Water Test Kit is a must have if your concerned about your family's wellness and your water quality. Many disabilities and other health issues have been linked to lead consumption.
Health Issues Related to Lead Consumption:
- Learning Disabilities
- Kidney Damage
- Muscle Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Irritation
- Lead Poisoning
The Watersafe Lead Test is up to EPA standards and can detect dissolved lead at levels even below the EPA Action level of 15 ppb (parts per billion). Test results come in 10 minutes--no mixing or measuring required!
Part number WS-207.
1) Open Lead packet and take out contents. The packet contains a test vial, a dropper pipette, one WatersafeŽ Lead test strip, and a desiccant (to be discarded).
2) Using dropper, Place water sample into test vial. To pick up the sample, tightly squeeze the bulb at the end of the dropper and place the open end into the water sample. Release the bulb to pick up the sample, then squeeze again to expel the sample into the vial. Use only ONE dropper full of water!
3) Swirl vial gently for several seconds. Place on a flat surface.
4) Place test strip into the test vial, with arrows pointing DOWN.
5) Wait 10 minutes. DO not disturb strips or vial during this time. Blue lines will appear on the strips.
6) Take the strip out of the vial and read results.