Waterway 100 Pool Filter Cartridge - Unicel C-4995
The Filbur FC-2940 is a compatible replacement pool filter cartridge for the Waterway 100 pool filter. This Waterway compatible filter replacement will fit all pools which use a Waterway 100 pool filter as well as all spas which use a PCAL 100 spa filter.
Waterway 100 Pool Filter / PCAL 100 Spa Filter Replacement Specifications:
- Diameter: 5"
- Length: 23 5/8"
- Top: 2 1/8" open hole
- Bottom: 2 1/8" open hole
- Square Feet: 100 square feet
This compatible Waterway 100 pool filter is also known by the following pool replacement filter part numbers:
- Unicel C-4995 / C4995
- OEM 817-1000 / 8171000
- Filbur FC-2940 / FC2940
- Pleatco PCAL 100 / PCAL100 / PCAL100-Z
This Waterway 100 compatible pool filter is made of advanced Reemay spunbound polyester pleated filter media with thermally bonded polyurethane caps and punched PVC pipe cores ensuring durability and consistent flow.
In addition to replacing the Waterway 100 pool filter, this Waterway compatible pool filter replacement will fit other pools and spas - please compare the dimensions of this Filbur filter to your old filter in order to determine size compatibility. This Filbur filter will also fit other pools and spas including Acryx-Maax Spas, Cal Spas, Coast Spas, J.E.M. Spas, Qca Spas, Waterway Spas, and other brands.
Cleaning your Filbur Spa and Pool Filters
- It is time to clean your spa or pool filter cartridge when you notice a decrease in the pressure from your jets, or when the pressure in your pool filter tank increases by 8 psi from when the filter was newly installed.
- In order to clean the pool filter, first remove it from its canister and use a garden hose to dislodge any debris between the pleats. Soak the pool filter in commercially prepared filter cleaner, or spray with the same to remove organic material and oils. To remove stains soak overnight in a solution of one quart bleach and 5 gallons of water.
- Thoroughly rinse the pool filter cartridge with fresh water and reinstall it into the canister. Be sure to follow manufacturer's directions for installing the replacement pool filter.
- DO NOT use a high-pressure car wash wand, a stiff brush or acid wash to clean the pool filter cartridges as these methods can damage the filter media.
Waterway 100 Pool Filter Cartridge - Unicel C-4995 Product Reviews :
Write a review